New York Comic Con: Oct 6-9, NYC, NY. Table T-1
Signing an exclusive GEICO/Avengers free print I have drawn at the GEICO booth on Saturday, Oct 8, 2-3pm.
Signing at the Marvel Booth on Sunday, 1-1:45pm
One more con appearance to be announced for 2016!
(Don’t see your local convention listed? Let your convention organizers know you want to see me at their con as a guest for 2017!)
I will sign most comics for free.
Due to the highly speculative nature of retailer variant cover comics, there will be a charge of $5 per comic for signatures on those comics.
Click HERE for the full list of my variant cover comics that require an autograph fee.
My signing times at my Artist Alley table are every two hours for 30min:
10:00-10:30am, 12:00-12:30pm, 2:00-2:30pm, 4:00-4:30pm, and 6:00pm-6:30pm/or close of the show. Sometimes panels, interviews, or booth appearances overlap with these times, so check my table for time changes or updates.
I’ll also have my new full color Sketchbook: RED, art prints and some original art/commissions for sale.
Here are my current convention commission prices/options and how it works for me during the weekend. (These are not my studio commission prices!)
I will be taking a new commission list at the beginning of each day of the con.
The list has a limited number of spots (which vary in number at each con depending on size of con, demand, and my other convention responsibilities for that day) so hit my table early to make sure you get on the list. My list can fill up fast!
Only one commission per person per con. You cannot add a friend to the list when getting on my list at that time for the day.
Some cons offer VIP or advanced ticket entry allowing certain attendees onto the con floor an hour before general admission. In these cases, I allow for limited spots for VIP/advance ticket holders AND limited spots for general admission attendees each day.
I only allow ONE exhibitor badge holder (or “in the con before show opens” spot whether it be exhibitor, artist alley, pro, press, VIP or general attendee) on my list each day. The other spots are reserved for the VIP and general admission attendees after the show opens.
Be sure to research your convention’s entry guidelines and locations to make sure you’re in the right spot at the right time for expedient entry.
Due to my current work schedule, I may only be able to take 3 or 4 commissions each day.
Convention Commission specs (single character*):
- Head shot black and white on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $50
- Head shot color Copic markers on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $80
- Half figure black and white on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $150
- Half figure color Copic markers on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $220
*NOTE: Commission requests that require celebrity or actor likenesses may be declined.
* Your Creator-owned characters are not eligible for convention commissions.
- UPDATE! Saturday commissions will be relegated to 1 half figure and 2 head shots due to other convention responsibilitlies.
- Sunday commissions may be relegated to only head shots depending on time constraints.
- Limit one commission per person per convention.
I hope this info helps. There is a possibility info could be updated or changed between now and the convention, so stay tuned to my social networks or subscribe to my the RSS feed for possible updates.