This is your opportunity to possibly get on my Long Beach Comic Expo convention commission for Saturday, February 18, 2017.
Send me an email to email@example.com with the following information:
THE LIST FOR SUNDAY IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
THERE IS STILL ONE SPOT AVAILABLE ON SUNDAY VIA A ROLL OF THE DICE. VISIT MY TABLE AT 10:30 FOR THAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET A CHANCE AT THAT LAST SPOT.
The CODE WORD: CHICKEN TACO, in the email’s subject heading.
In the email’s body, I need:
- Your name.
- State if you are an attendee or exhibitor.
(I allow only one exhibitor on my commission list for each day of the convention. The other spots are allotted for attendees.)
- The type of commission you’re looking for (see options listed below).
- The name of character you would like for that commission.
- At least 3 alternate characters (in case I am not able to fulfill your first character suggestion request).
- Specify if you want your commission on my art board or if you are bringing a sketch cover or sketch book for your commission.
- List which days of the con you will be attending.
(NOTE: You MUST be attending that convention to be on the list for that specific convention weekend. I will not be able to mail any commissions out from or after the convention.)
If I reply back, you are on that next day’s list! I will reply with how you can pay for your commission to lock it in.
I will either draw your commission on the con floor that next day or finish it in the hotel that next night for pick up the following day (and there is the slight possibility I will draw a commission or commissions the night of accepting requests, time permitting).
YOU MUST BRING YOUR I.D. and CONVENTION BADGE/PASS FOR COMMISSION PICK-UP!
Due to the number of emails I may receive, I cannot guarantee I will be able to reply if you do not make the next day’s list. So if you haven’t heard back from me by the following morning, my list for that day has filled.
And it’s possible I may offer one other option of getting a commission on the show floor on the days of the convention.
At this time, if there is still space on my list for that day, 30 minutes after the convention opens for general admission, I will allow people who are not on my list to roll dice for that last spot. The first person to roll double numbers will be able to take that last slot on that day’s list.
Here are my current convention commission prices/options!
Due to the number of requests for my commissions, I can only allow one commission per person per convention in hopes of accommodating more people.
All commissions are single character!
- Head shot black and white on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $50
- Head shot color Copic markers on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $80
- Half figure black and white on 9″x12″ art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $150
- Half figure color Copic markers on 9″x12″ art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $220
*NOTE: Commission requests that require celebrity or actor likenesses may be declined. No personal or your creator-owned characters, please.
I’ll also have some 9×12 pre-drawn studio commissions and 11×17 original comic art pages for sale at my table as well as limited edition prints and sketchbooks.
Visit this link for more info!
Thanks for participating and good luck!