UPDATE: MY PRE-CON COMMISSION LIST IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
My con floor commission list will open on Friday, May 12 at 8pm Pacific Time.
Since Comic Con Revolution Ontario is only a one day convention, I may not be able to take on as many commissions during that day. If I take on any commissions to draw on the day of the convention, be sure to read up on my con commission list procedure HERE.
I will take a limited pre convention commission list that people can email to get on NOW. You can now send me an email, to email@example.com, with the following criteria:
SUBJECT LINE: PRE-CON ONTARIO
- Your name.
- Specify if you are an attendee or exhibitor.
(I allow only one exhibitor on my commission list. The other spots are allotted for attendees. Badges and I.D.’s will be checked at the convention.)
- The type of commission you’re looking for (see options listed below).
- The name of character you would like for that commission. (Only ONE commission per person per con)
- At least 3 alternate characters (in case I am not able to fulfill your first character suggestion request).
- List which days of the con you will be attending.
You MUST be attending Comic Con Revolution 2017 to be on the list for that specific convention weekend.
I will not be able to mail any commissions out from or after the convention.
You may not have someone pick up the commission for you if you are not attending the convention.
If I reply back, you are on my pre-con commission list! I will reply with how you can pay for your commission to lock it in. You must check in at my table, E-5, to collect your completed commission.
YOU MUST BRING YOUR I.D. and CONVENTION BADGE/PASS FOR COMMISSION PICK-UP!
Due to the number of emails I may receive, I cannot guarantee I will be able to reply if you do not make the pre-con list. So if you haven’t heard back from me, my pre-con commission list has filled.
But, there still may be the option of head shots for my convention floor commission lists as stated at the top of this post! That info again HERE.
Since these commissions are drawn in my studio without interruptions and I can devote more time to the art, the prices are higher than the convention floor rates.
All commissions are single character!
- Half figure black and white on 9″x12″ art board: $225
- Half figure color Copic markers on 9″x12″ art board: $350
- Head shot black and white on 7″x10″ art board: $60
- Head shot color on 7″x10″ art board: $100
*NOTE: Commission requests that require celebrity or actor likenesses may be declined. No personal or your creator-owned characters, please.
I’ll also have some 9×12 pre-drawn studio commissions and 11×17 original comic art pages for sale at my table as well as limited edition prints and sketchbooks.
Click HERE for more info!
I thank EVERYONE for their continued support and understanding.
You all are awesome and I hope you will stop by my table to say “Hi!”