Here are my announced comic con appearances for July-Oct 2019:
San Diego Comic Con, California
July 17-21, 2019
Artist Alley table ii-01
Aug 9-11, 2019
Artist Alley table C-106
New York Comic Con, New York
Oct 3-6, 2019
MORE cons could be announced! Stay tuned!!!
Here are my current convention weekend commission prices/options and how it works for me during the weekend. (These are not my studio commission or pre-con commission prices!)
I have now posted ALL NEW convention commission list procedure guidelines HERE! And subscribe to my RSS feed so you do not miss updates!
If I am able to take on any pre-con commissions, I will post an announcement here. Subscribe to my RSS feed to receive email updates.
Convention Commission specs (single character*):
- Head shot black and white on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $50 US
- Head shot color Copic markers on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $80 US
- Half figure black and white on 9″x12″ (roughly) art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $180 US
- Half figure color Copic markers on 9″x12″ (roughly) art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $250 US
*NOTE: Commission requests that require celebrity or actor likenesses may be declined.
- CGC grading (or other comics grading services) for commissions drawn on sketch covers, add $10 to the commission price.
(NOTE! This does not include the comics grading service’s fee. Check with your comics grading service to see what they charge to grade a sketch cover commission.)
I will sign most comics, including my variant cover comics, for free.
I do charge $10 per comic autograph for CGC or graded comics services.
ART FOR SALE:
I’ll have original 11×17 comic book art pages, limited edition art prints, and some pre-drawn 9×12 commissions for sale.
I hope this info helps. There is a possibility info could be updated or changed between now and the convention, so stay tuned to my social networks or subscribe to my the RSS feed for possible updates.