I’ll be at Long Comic Con in Long Beach, CA. Sept 12-13, 2015.
I can be found in Artist Alley at Table J-1.
Here are my current convention commission sketch prices/options and how it works for me during the weekend.
I will be taking a new sketch list at the beginning of each day of the con. The list has a limited number of spots so hit my table early to make sure you get on the list. It fills up fast!
Whether you’re at this convention or not, be sure to participate in my Long Beach Comic Con 2105 Sketch Retweet Contest only on my Twitter account!
Convention Commission specs (single character):
- Head shot black and white on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $40
- Head shot grayscale Copic markers on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $60
- Head shot color Copic markers on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $80
- Half figure black and white on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $120
- Half figure grayscale Copic markers on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $160
- Half figure color Copic markers on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $200
I’ll also have my new full color sketchbook, Todd Nauck Sketchbook: RED, as well as my Volume 1 black and white Sketchbook, art prints and some original art/commissions for sale.
I will sign most comics for free.
Due to the highly speculative nature of Phantom Variant comics and other retailer variants, there will be a charge for signatures on those comics:
Silk #2, Silk #3, Deadpool #250, and any other Phantom Variants and other retailer variants released: $5 per comic.
(No charge for these signatures if you have your comic personalized to you)
I hope this info helps. There is a possibility info could be updated or changed between now and the convention, so stay tuned to my social networks or subscribe to my the RSS feed for possible updates.
I ask the Spider Gwen commission price?
Did you will come to NYCC it year?
Can I pickup the commission in NYCC?
Thank you for the inquiry! However, that Gwen piece sold at SDCC. I had forgotten she had sold back at that con.
But I will be at NYCC! 😀