I will be appearing at the following conventions this Spring 2014:
Emerald City Comic Con, Seattle, WA March 28-30
WonderCon, Anaheim, CA April 18-20 (Note: I will not be exhibiting in Artist Alley for this year’s WonderCon)
C2E2, Chicago, IL April 25-27
Phoenix Comic Con, Phoenix, AZ June 5-8
I will be located in Artist Alley of these conventions (except WonderCon Anaheim).
Here are my current convention commission sketch prices/options and how it works for me during the weekend.
I will most likely be taking a sketch list instead of drawing each commission as each person waits in line. So hit my table early to make sure you get on the list! I plan to do a new list for each day.
Convention Commission specs (single character):
- Head shot black and white on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $40
- Head shot grayscale Copic markers on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $60
- Head shot color Copic markers on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $80
- Half figure black and white on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $100
- Half figure grayscale Copic markers on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $140
- Half figure color Copic markers on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $180
I’ll also have my Volume 1 Sketchbook, art prints and some original art/commissions for sale.
I hope this info helps. There is a possibility info could change between now and the convention, so stay tuned to my social networks or subscribe to my the RSS feed for possible updates.
Any chance of an UK convention appearance Todd?
No plans at the moment. But I’d love to be a guest at a UK con sometime. Hopefully sooner rather than later! 🙂
what would it cost for a Wolverine #1 homage on a wolverine sketch cover? technically not half figure yet not a head shot either? (with copic markers (grayscale and color))
Email me at email@example.com for commission status and info.