New York Comic Con, New York
Oct 3-6, 2019
Artist Alley table E-8.
Marvel Comics, Booth #1354
Friday Oct 4, 4-4:40pm
Dark Horse, Booth #1554
Saturday Oct 5th, 5-5:50pm
Giving away free MST3k printsI
MST3k comics will be for sale at the Dark Horse booth!
Black Panther #16 Cosbaby variant (shown below) available at Marvel Comics booth #1354
Free to Marvel Unlimited Plus subscribers and Marvel MasrterCard cardholders.
Here are my current convention weekend commission prices/options and how it works for me during the weekend. (These are not my studio commission or pre-con commission prices!)
I have now posted ALL NEW convention commission list procedure guidelines HERE! And subscribe to my RSS feed so you do not miss updates!
If I am able to take on any pre-con commissions, I will post an announcement here. Subscribe to my RSS feed to receive email updates.
Convention Commission specs (single character*):
- Head shot black and white on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $50 US
- Head shot color Copic markers on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $80 US
- Half figure black and white on 9″x12″ (roughly) art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $180 US
- Half figure color Copic markers on 9″x12″ (roughly) art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $250 US
*NOTE: Commission requests that require celebrity or actor likenesses may be declined.
- CGC grading (or other comics grading services) for commissions drawn on sketch covers, add $10 to the commission price.
(NOTE! This does not include the comics grading service’s fee. Check with your comics grading service to see what they charge to grade a sketch cover commission.)
I will sign most comics, including my variant cover comics, for free.
I do charge $10 per comic autograph for CGC or graded comics services.
ART FOR SALE:
I’ll have original 11×17 comic book art pages, limited edition art prints, and some pre-drawn 9×12 commissions for sale.
I hope this info helps. There is a possibility info could be updated or changed between now and the convention, so stay tuned to my social networks or subscribe to my the RSS feed for possible updates.