This is a list of my currently scheduled convention appearances July-Oct 2015.
More cons may be added. Subscribe to my RSS to stay tuned for updates via email.
Comic Con International, San Diego, CA. July 8-12.
Artist Alley Table ii-02.
Boston Comic Con, Boston, MA, July 31-Aug 2.
Long Beach Comic Con, Long Beach, CA. Sept 11-12.
La Mole Comic Con Internacional, Mexico City, Mexico. Sept. 18-20.
New York Comic Con, New York, NY. Oct 8-11.
Here are my current convention commission sketch prices/options and how it works for me during the weekend.
I will be taking a new sketch list at the beginning of each day of the con. The list has a limited number of spots so hit my table early to make sure you get on the list. It fills up fast!
Convention Commission specs (single character):
- Head shot black and white on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $40
- Head shot grayscale Copic markers on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $60
- Head shot color Copic markers on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $80
- Half figure black and white on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $120
- Half figure grayscale Copic markers on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $160
- Half figure color Copic markers on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $200
I’ll also have my Volume 1 Sketchbook, art prints and some original art/commissions for sale.
I will sign most comics for free.
Due to the highly speculative nature of Phantom Variant comics, there will be a charge for signatures on those comics:
Silk #2, Silk #3, Deadpool #250, and any other Phantom Variants released: $5 per comic. ($10 per comic if getting the comic CGC’d.)
(No charge for these signatures if you have your comic personalized to you)
I hope this info helps. There is a possibility info could be updated or changed between now and the convention, so stay tuned to my social networks or subscribe to my the RSS feed for possible updates.