This is a list of my currently scheduled convention appearances Sept-Oct 2015.
Subscribe to my RSS for updates via email.
Long Beach Comic Con, Long Beach, CA. Sept 11-12. Table J-1
La Mole Comic Con Internacional, Mexico City, Mexico. Sept. 18-20.
JUST ADDED!!! Salt Lake Comic Con, Salt Lake City, UT. Sept 24-26. (First Time Appearance!)
New York Comic Con, New York, NY. Oct 8-11. Table T-1
Here are my current convention commission sketch prices/options and how it works for me during the weekend. (These are not my studio commission prices!)
I will be taking a new sketch list at the beginning of each day of the con.
The list has a limited number of spots so hit my table early to make sure you get on the list. It fills up fast!
Convention Commission specs (single character*):
- Head shot black and white on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $40
- Head shot grayscale Copic markers on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $60
- Head shot color Copic markers on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $80
- Half figure black and white on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $120
- Half figure grayscale Copic markers on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $160
- Half figure color Copic markers on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $200
*NOTE: Commission requests that require celebrity or actor likenesses may be declined.
I’ll also have my new full color Sketchbook: RED, art prints and some original art/commissions for sale.
I will sign most comics for free.
Due to the highly speculative nature of retailer variant cover comics, there will be a charge for signatures on those comics:
Silk #2, Silk #3, Deadpool #45/#250, and any other retailer variant covers released: $5 per comic.
(No charge for these signatures if you have your comic personalized to you)
I hope this info helps. There is a possibility info could be updated or changed between now and the convention, so stay tuned to my social networks or subscribe to my the RSS feed for possible updates.
Don’t see your local convention listed? Let your convention organizers know you want to see me at their con as a guest!