I’ll be at Comic Con International, San Diego, CA. July 8-12.
Find me at Artist Alley Table ii-02.
I will be a guest at Gabe Eltaeb’s Comic Kick-Off Party and Fundraiser on Wed, July 8, 9pm-1am.
More info on that SDCC event HERE!
My NEW (and long overdue sketchbook) will debut at SDCC! “Todd Nauck Sketchbook: RED” is 40 pages (plus cover),ashcan-sized (5.5×8.5), full color sketchbook featuring sketches, penciled art, inked art, Copic marker and watercolor illustrations.
(My new sketchbook will have a limited number of copies going on sale her on my website after SDCC.)
Don’t forget about my SDCC2015 Sketch Retweet Contest on Twitter!
Here are my current convention commission sketch prices/options and how it works for me during the weekend.
I will be taking a new sketch list at the beginning of each day of the con.
The list has a limited number of spots so hit my table early to make sure you get a spot on the list. It can fill up fast!
Convention Commission specs (single character):
- Head shot black and white on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $40
- Head shot grayscale Copic markers on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $60
- Head shot color Copic markers on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $80
- Half figure black and white on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $120
- Half figure grayscale Copic markers on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $160
- Half figure color Copic markers on 9″x12″ art board, sketch cover, or personal sketchbook: $200
I’ll also have my Volume 1 Sketchbook, art prints and some original art/commissions for sale.
I will sign most comics for free.
Due to the highly speculative nature of Phantom and other retailer variant cover comics, there will be a charge for signatures on those comics:
Silk #2, Silk #3, Deadpool #250, and any other retailer variants released: $5 per comic.
(No charge for these signatures if you have your comic personalized to you)
I hope this info helps. There is a possibility info could be updated or changed between now and the convention, so stay tuned to my social networks or subscribe to my the RSS feed for possible updates.