My Todd Nauck “Stay At Home Con” Wave 2 Commission list is CURRENTLY CLOSED!
A LOT of emails have come in right away and I had to close off this list. I will be responding to emailed requests very soon and will take on as many of these as I can. Stay tuned to my site for updates.
If you missed Waves #1 and #2, I hope to do a Wave #3 of Stay At Home Con commissions! Stay tuned to my site and social media for updates!
(This list is ONLY for U.S. “Stay At Home Con” commission requests at this time. I hope to do some for international requests at some point if I can. COVID-19 has caused some challenges with international shipping that entails extended time spent in a physical post office.)
Please include ALL of the following info in the body of your email pre-con commission request:
- Your first and last name.
- The type of commission you’re looking for (Options listed below!).
- The name of character you would like for that commission. (Please specify if there is a certain costume or era for your character choice and alternate choices. Please send low res jpegs.)
- List 3 alternate characters (in case I am not able to fulfill your first character request. Certain actor/celebrity likenesses and possibly video game, anime, and certain movie/TV characters may be declined).
If I reply back, you are on my pre-con commission list! I will try and accommodate as many pre-con requests as I can.
If you receive an email reply, it will contain info on how you can pay for your commission to lock it in.
PRE-CON COMMISSION OPTIONS:
- All commissions are single character.
- Half figure black and white on 9″x12″: $350
- Half figure color Copic markers on 9″x12″: $450
- Head shot black and white on 7″x10″: $100
- Head shot color on 7″x10″: $150
- LIMIT ONE (1) commission per person.
*NOTE: Commission requests that require celebrity or actor likenesses may be declined. No personal or your creator-owned characters, please.
*NOTE: There is an extra charge for half-and-half requests (like half Spider-Man/half Peter Parker)
*NOTE: The Copic Marker website says: “Dyes are artificial material made through chemical processes and are not usually as archival as pigment products. In general, dyes are susceptible to ultraviolet rays. Copic inks are a dye and Copic-colored images will fade under direct sunlight or fluorescent light. If your artwork with Copic will be put up in well-lighted area, it is better to seal it with a UV blocking seal.” https://copic.jp/en/support/f3-3/
Pre-con commissions are drawn on 9″x12″ smooth Strathmore Bristol board. If you want yours on a sketch cover, we can discuss that possibility in our email request chain. That will depend on what blank sketch covers I have available and would be an extra charge.
NOTE: Due to the number of emails I may receive along with other deadlines and studio commissions, I cannot guarantee I will be able to reply to every request. If you do not receive a reply from me, it means I ran out of time and could not accommodate any further requests.
But I may do another round of “Stay At Home Con” commissions. Stay tuned for updates!
I thank EVERYONE for their continued support and understanding.