UPDATE: My LBCE 2018 Saturday list is CLOSED and the code word “LIGTNING BOLT” is no longer valid! If you have not received a reply from me, my list has filled. The code word for Sunday’s list will post at 8pm Pacific tonight!
Place the CODE WORD: LIGHTNING BOLT in the email’s subject heading.
In the email’s body, I need:
- Your name.
- Specify if you are an attendee or exhibitor.
(I allow only one exhibitor on my commission list for each day of the convention. The other spots are allotted for attendees. Badges will be checked the following day.)
- The type of commission you’re looking for:
- Head shot, black and white on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $50
- Head shot, color on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $80
- Half figure, black and white on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $150
- Half figure, color on 7″x10″ (roughly) art board, on your sketch cover comic, or personal sketchbook: $220
*NOTE: Commission requests that require celebrity or actor likenesses may be declined. No personal or your creator-owned characters, please.
- The name of character you would like for that commission with specific era/costume for character and/or link or low res jpeg attachment of specific costume design. (Artist reserves the right to decline certain designs or make adjustments as artist deems necessary.)
- At least 3 alternate characters (in case I am not able to fulfill your first character suggestion request).
- Specify if you want your commission on my art board or if you are bringing a sketch cover or sketch book for your commission.
- You must appear at my table the following day to confirm and pay for your commission by 1pm. Otherwise your spot could be forfeited to an attendee at the con.
(NOTE: You MUST be attending that convention to be on the list for that specific convention weekend. I will not be able to mail any commissions out from or after the convention.)
- Since I can take very few half figures each day, you may want to list a head shot alternate choice in case you make the list but I’ve already filled up on half figure commission allotment.
All commissions are single character!
If I reply back, you are on that next day’s list! I will reply with how you can pay for your commission to lock it in. You must check in at my table the next day to secure your spot otherwise it will be offered up to someone else that day on the show floor.
I will either draw your commission on the con floor that next day or finish it in the hotel that next night for pick up the following day (and there is the slight possibility I will draw a commission or commissions the night of accepting requests, time permitting).
YOU MUST BRING YOUR I.D. and CONVENTION BADGE/PASS FOR COMMISSION PICK-UP!
I will specify a time for you to come by my table for you to confirm and pay for your commission. If you have not done so my that time that spot on the list will be offered up to those at my table via dice roll.
Due to the number of emails I may receive, I cannot guarantee I will be able to reply if you do not make the next day’s list. So if you haven’t heard back from me by the following morning, my list for that day has filled.
I will repeat this email process with a new code word each night before the next day of that convention. So if you didn’t get on my list on Thursday night for Friday’s list, there is always Friday night’s code word to get a shot at Saturday’s list and so on.
Remember! Each code word is ONLY for that following day’s list! So the weekend would look kinda like this (depending on length of the specific convention):
- Wednesday night code word email ONLY for Thursday’s list
- Thursday night code word email ONLY for Friday’s list
- Friday night code word email for ONLY Saturday’s list
- Saturday night code word email for ONLY Sunday’s list
And it’s possible I may offer one other option of getting a commission on the show floor on the days of the convention.
At this time, if there is still space on my list for that day, 30 minutes after the convention opens for general admission, I will allow people who are not on my list to roll dice for that last spot. The first person to roll double numbers will be able to take that last slot on that day’s list.
I’ll also have some 9×12 pre-drawn studio commissions and 11×17 original comic art pages for sale at my table as well as limited edition prints and sketchbooks.
Click HERE for more info!
I thank EVERYONE for their continued support and understanding.
You all are awesome and I hope you will stop by my table to say “Hi!”